Welcome to Study Abroad
Hoping to immerse yourself in an exciting new culture, learn a new language, or gain a more global perspective?
NJCU offers study abroad opportunities for a semester, summer, or academic year in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Studying abroad is a profound, life-changing experience that is both fun and exciting and will help you grow academically and personally while preparing you for a career.
- You must be a full time NJCU student
- You must have completed at least 30 credits prior to participation in a study abroad program.
- Transfer Students must have successfully completed at least one semester at NJCU prior to participation.
- You must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- You must be mature, responsible, and ready for an adventure
NEW! Semester abroad credits toward the NJCU Global Studies Minor.